The entire application is completed on your smartphone. We recommend having a good internet connection when you apply.
To apply to join Jitjatjo, complete the following steps.
- Download the Jitjatjo Talent app.
- Create your profile.
- Select the positions you are qualified to work.
- Enter your experience and references.
- Take a skill assessment for each position you select.
- Complete an automated phone interview.
We will review your application and respond within 48 business hours.
You can apply for multiple positions. For each position you select you need:
- At least one year’s worth of experience.
- At least one reference with contact information. Providing multiple references helps us better understand your experience.
- To complete a timed skill assessment.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and be at least 18 years of age.
- A background check is conducted upon an offer for employment.
- A smartphone (Android 5 or greater, iPhone 5 or greater) with an active data plan is required to use Jitjatjo.
All Jitjatjo talent are classified as W2 workers, not 1099 workers. As W2 workers, Jitjatjo talent receive net pay. All applicable taxes (Federal, State, and local) are deducted from their gross pay.
Pay rates are set by skills and paid hourly.
Jitjatjo is an equal opportunity employer. Jitjatjo works with restaurants, bars, caterers, venues, attractions, and stadiums all throughout Chicago.
If hired by Jitjajto, you will have the ability to pick up temporary work, regardless of whether you currently work full-time or part-time. Whether you need to work a quick gig or pick up an extra shift, we can help!
Download the Jitjatjo Talent app on your smartphone to start your application today!