Setting Up Your Payment Details
Your Banking Information settings are located in the 2nd side menu.
The app will save your information. You only need to enter it once.
Jitjatjo offers 3 payment methods:
- Instant Payment - issued within 72 hours from the time the gig is closed-out
- Direct Deposit - issued weekly on the following Friday (Standard Payment)
- Live Check - issued weekly on the following Friday (Standard Payment)
Instant Pay is a reward for helping to support our clients.
To qualify you must:
- Enter a supported debit card into the app before the gig.
- Use On My Way.
- Start your gig on-time.
- Not be reported by the client during the gig.
How it works
Your funds are routed to your bank's checking account through your debit card. There are no processing fees.
Accepted debit cards
- Debit cards issued by major banks are accepted.
- Prepaid cards are not accepted (e.g. NetSpend, Paypal, Rush Card).
- Your debit card must be current.
Instant Pay starts to process as soon as the gig is closed-out.
Payment may take up to 72 hours depending on your bank's processing time.
- Expired debit cards or closed checking accountsIf the information you provided for payment is not current, your bank will hold your funds in a temporary account. Jitjatjo will need to retrieve your funds from your bank before your payment can be reissued.
- Gigs with longer close-out timesGigs with a large number of staff, such as stadium gigs, will require additional time to verify all worker hours before the gig is closed. In those cases Instant Pay may take longer to process.
If you experience a delay in your payment, contact Jitjatjo's payroll team for assistance.
As a safety net, if Instant Pay does not process, your payment defaults to a Standard Payment method.
All standard payments are issued on a weekly basis. Gigs starting between Monday through Sunday are paid the following Friday.
How it works
Jitjatjo has two standard payment methods: direct deposit and a live check.
Direct Deposit - Your payment is routed directly to your bank account. You need to enter you bank account and routing number into the app before you clock-in.
Live Paper Check - To be issued a live check, leave your payment information blank in the app. You can make arrangement to have your check mailed to you or you can pick it up in our office.
Gross Pay vs. Net Pay
After you select your payment method, the app will display your estimated gross pay, which is your payment before all applicable taxes (federal, state, and local) and deductions are taken out.
You receive net pay, which is your payment after all taxes and deductions are taken out.
Viewing Your Pay Stubs
Pay stubs are issued every Friday.
To view your pay stub tap "My Gigs", then "Past" and then View Pay Stubs.
To obtain a hard copy of your pay stub, please email email@example.com and include your name and the date range.